Best 9 Shoes for Heel Pain 2017
Best Shoes for Heel PainComfortable shoes with arch support are a great choice for reducing foot pain associated with heel pain. Best shoes for heel pain will align your feet to their natural position and evenly distribute your weight across your feet. Thus, reducing the pulling of your the plantar fascia which is a primary cause of heel pain. Now that you understand the importance of wearing supportive shoes, below is a list of top shoes for heel pain.
1. Oofos Sandals for Heel PainCompared to traditional flip-flops, OOFOS offer the cushioning and arch support you need to help you with your heel pain! One of the main features that make OOFOS great for heel pain is their unique OOfoam technology. Their technology offers 37% more impact absorption than traditional EVA foam found in most sandals and shoes. In addition, their OOfoam provides arch support that helps alleviate pressure off your feet, ankles, knees, and back. Finally, OOFOS promote a gentle rolling motion, allowing your foot to ease back into relaxation after any physical activity.
2. Vionic Sandals with Arch SupportVionic sandals are great sandals for heel pain as they are known for their Orthoheel Technology, designed to hug your arches and heels to align and support your feet. Therefore, Vionic sandals such as the Bella and Tide are popular sandals for their cutting-edge biomechanical technology. Vionic's biomechanical technology promotes a natural alignment from the ground up. Not to mention, they are made with a lightweight, flexible EVA midsole that absorbs shock, and reduces stress on your heels, feet, ankles, and knees. Also, their durable rubber outsoles are made with a patterned tread that provides traction on a variety of surfaces and reduces shock on your heels.
3. New Balance Shoes for Heel Pain New Balance has ranked as one of our best shoes for heel pain for their superior comfort and technology. Our top selling New Balance shoes for heel pain include the 990, 928, and 847. They are great for heel pain as they feature motion control, ROLLBAR stability technologies to maintain your heel stable in place and keeps it from moving around. In addition, their ABZORB technology provides midfoot cushioning to keep your heels cushioned and supportive. Not to mention, many New Balance shoes are made with removable insoles to accommodate most over-the-counter arch supports and custom orthotics.
4. Mephisto Casual and Dress ShoesMephisto is a top shoe in comfort footwear and great shoes for heel pain for their technology and durable craftsmanship. Mephisto's flexible SOFT-AIR midsole minimizes the shock from walking, offering protection for your heels, feet, knees, and back. Also, their breathable nature of their midsole enhances air circulation to ensure a healthier environment for your feet.
5. MBT Sneaker with Rocker BottomsMBT sneakers are great shoes for foot pain for their ability to keep your heels secured, straighten your back and legs, improve your posture and gait when walking. By the same token, the MBT Sport and Colorado are revolutionary shoes that help increase muscle activation and improve posture and balance. In addition, their unique Sensor Technology and Pivot Axis help reestablish your natural balance as you move through your day.
6. Aetrex Comfort Shoes and SandalsAetrex shoes and sandals are known for their super comfort and “Healthy 3”: Lynco arch support, Memory Foam, and Aegis Antimicrobial Technology. Shoes such as the Berries and Jillian are great for heel pain for their Lynco arch support. Their Lynco arch support help align your heels and feet for optimal weight distribution. In addition, their memory foam layer customizes to your heels and feet, for the ultimate footwear experience. Not to mention, its Aegis Antimicrobial Technology makes it easy to maintain a clean and healthy environment for your feet. Overall, these shoes and sandals are great shoes for heels for their excellent arch support, memory foam insole, and rubber outsoles.
7. Brooks Adrenaline Not only is Brooks a top brand in athletic footwear but also in comfort footwear. Most of their walking and running shoes are great for heel pain for their unique technology. Brooks shoes are exceptional for their Brooks DNA- the smart cushioning system that instantaneously adapts to a runner's unique biomechanics, weight, pace, gait, and surface; while keeping your heels secured in place. In addition, their Progressive Diagonal Rollbar technology helps runners with flat feet who normally overpronate control their pronation. Brooks Walking and Running for Foot Pain