Top Hoka Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis 2022
Not only is Hoka an athletic shoe company but they are also a go-to shoe for many people with foot problems such as plantar fasciitis. They produce many of the recommended shoes for conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel pain, fallen arches, flat feet, heel spurs, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles tendonitis, and Morton’s neuroma. Today, Hoka focuses on meeting the specific needs of everyday people and athletes by providing a large selection of shoes in multiple widths and sizes. Hoka has developed some of the best support shoes you will ever purchase. So keep reading for a review of top Hoka shoes for plantar fasciitis for both men and women.
Hoka Bondi 7 Good for plantar fasciitis
The HOKA Bondi 7 is their most cushioned shoe yet! The game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. The full EVA midsole offers a ton of shock absorption, great for keeping Plantar Fasciitis pain at bay. The breathable, nearly seamless mesh upper keeps pressure off bunions. The signature HOKA Meta-Rocker technology mimics your natural walking motion, allowing your foot to relax and let the shoe do the walking. Added is a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort.
Hoka Challenger ATR 6 Perfect off-road shoe
The HOKA Women’s Challenger ATR 6 ups the anty with it comes to versatility. This adaptable, all-terrain shoe features a durable upper made from recycled materials. The thick midsole offers plenty of shock absorption for those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis. This fun, fresh sneaker offers optimal stability for those who either pronate or over-pronate.
HOKA CHALLENGER ATR 6
Hoka Clifton 8 Walking shoes for maximum comfort
The HOKA Clifton 8 continues to deliver the soft, light support you know and love from the Clifton series. New to the Clifton 8 is a lighter, more responsive midsole that delivers even more comfort and cushion. The extended heel crash pad provides added shock absorption and makes for a smooth feeling step. The updated upper now features a seamless engineered mesh great for those with bunions.
- The extended Achilles pull tab is designed to make getting the shoe on and off easy
- The compression-molded EVA midsole offers plush comfort and support
- The meta-rocker toe mimics the natural motion of walking, taking stress off your feet, legs, and knees
Hoka Gaviota 3 Perfect for walking all day
Delivering the signature HOKA comfort, the all-new HOKA Gaviota 3 offers maximum cushioning and maximum support. Great for a variety of foot problems, this reliable road shoe is engineered to provide long-lasting comfort and support. The Gaviota 3 defies traditional support shoe convention by overdelivering on plushness, boasting more shock-absorption foam than its predecessor. This new iteration delivers more durability than ever before.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort great for bunions or hammertoes
- Meta rocker provides additional stability and promotes proper biomechanics important for those with plantar fasciitis
Hoka Elevon 2 Great athletic shoe
The HOKA Elevon 2 is your go-to instant comfort athletic shoe. The extended heel helps to support your ankle and helps to alleviate pain from Achilles tendonitis or Plantar Fasciitis. The seamless, lightweight mesh upper offers a sock-like fit great for those with bunions or hammertoes. This stylish running shoe is great for running errands, long walks, or hitting the gym!
- Anatomical support wings allow for an individualized fit
- The asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel, with strategic cutouts for breathability
- Top layer foam midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
- Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during lift-off
- Crystal transparent rubber outsole provides a clean aesthetic
Hoka Anacapa Low GTX Perfect for outdoors
The HOKA Anacapa is here! A high-quality, waterproof hiking shoe with Gore-Tex. Made from recycled materials and stylish leather, it is a great choice for outdoor environments. This carefully designed product was created for extreme comfort and to provide high traction in rough environments. This lightweight shoe includes shock-absorbent soles to help plantar fasciitis fatigue. This shoe performs like a hiker, but feels light like a sneaker.
- Also comes in high
- The high amount of grip from grooves in the sole provides stability
- Leather with waterproof properties made with GORE-TEX
- Lightweight design to provide comfort all day long
- Shock absorbent soles to help relieve pain
Hoka Arahi Great for long days
This is a great stability shoe with incredible support. Let the shoes do the walking and not your feet with the Meta-Rocker bottom. The Meta-Rocker is designed to mimic natural-walking motions, this will reduce stress on the heels and joints.
- Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
- Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Features zonal rubber placement for durability
- (APMA) American Podiatric Medical Association award. The APMA Seal Program was created to inform both podiatric physicians and consumers about products whose quality, safety, and effectiveness allow for normal foot function and promote good foot health.
- Weight: 9.60oz
Whether you prefer to shop online or instore, at Lucky Feet Shoes we have a large selection of Hoka shoes for Plantar Fasciitis. However, if you prefer personalized shoe fittings, great customer service, we have nine comfort shoe stores located in Southern California. Which are located in Long Beach, Anaheim Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Dimas, Temecula, Redlands, Upland and Palm Desert. We invite you to stop by for a free foot analysis and try our Hoka Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis. In addition, we have a large selection of comfort shoes, wide shoes, walking shoes, running shoes, arch supports/shoe inserts, and custom orthotics! Therefore, we encourage you to shop in-store for our personalized customer service and free foot analysis! So, schedule a free foot analysis today!