OluKai Men's Moku Pae Black 10472-40QS
Equipped for wet conditions, the OluKai Men's Moku Pae is inspired by and designed with nautical life in mind. With stretch bootie construction for great barefoot wear and medial water drainage ports so you can get these shoes wet too! Made with removable and washable anatomical footbed with polyurethane gel insert. All-weather, non-marking rubber outsole constructed for better grip on wet surfaces. OluKai's vegan-friendly footwear offers the durability, traction, and supports you expect from OluKai while using 100% high quality synthetic materials, and 0% animal products.
- Translation- Handsome
- Upper- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with a stretch air mesh tongue
- Elastic lasting system for easy on-off
- Medial water drainage ports
- Bootie construction with stretch textile for barefoot wear
- Microfiber lining
- Dual density anatomical PU footbed
- All-weather non marking rubber outsole with razor siping for grip on wet surfaces
- Versatile Drop-In Heel® for shoe or slide functionality
- Vegan-friendly- 100% high quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products.
These shoes provide comfort for people who suffer from bunions, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, or other types of foot pain, such as heel, arch, ball of foot, knee or back pain.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
You have 60 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
Attn: Returns Dept
3170 Chicago Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
Olukai continues to make slip-on shoes that are both comfortable and stylish. The foot bed built into the shoe feels nice, but is removable if you need additional or a different style of support. The bungee cord laces give these shoes the appearance of a casual lace up shoe when actually you slide in and the bungees secure your foot inside.