Aetrex Cheryl Concrete
The Aetrex Cheryl in Concrete is inspired by mary janes, but with a twist! The adjustable slingback strap and supportive soft footbed makes it a great fit for different foot types, especially those with ball of foot pressure. The laser-cut out design allows air to reach the foot while the met bar pod helps to reduce forefoot pressure. The Cheryl is great for the moderate temperatures of fall and spring!
- Helps properly align your knees, hips and back with built-in Aetrex orthotic support
- Customizes to your foot with slow recovery memory foam cushioning
- Prevents odor and bacteria growth with anti-microbial technology
- Natural shock absorption in the ultra-light cork midsole
- Padded heel with stretch
- “Met Bar Pod” the rubber support under the shoe, reduces stress at the ball-of-foot
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
You have 60 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
Attn: Returns Dept
3170 Chicago Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information