Brooks Women's Ariel '20 Wide Peacoat/Vivid Viola 120315-491
The Brooks Women’s Ariel '20 provides trustworthy support for runners who overpronate. Also, this new version uses the GuideRails® system to support your stride and keep you aligned every step of the way. In addition, ultra-soft and durable BioMoGo DNA cushioning help protect your knees and joints from hard surface impact. These stability shoes combine comfortable cushioning with stability and are perfect for overpronators.
- Engineered-mesh upper with comfortable embroidered saddle: Provides comfort and a spacious yet secure fit
- GuideRails® Support Technology: Reduces weight from prior versions and focuses on the runner’s knees to keep you moving comfortably, eliminating excess movement
- BioMoGo DNA midsole: Provides ultra-softness and durability
- Ultimate sock-liner: Adds cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad: Accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Drop: 12 mm
These provide comfort for people who suffer from bunions, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, or other types of foot pain, such as heel, arch, ball of foot, knee or back pain.
View more colors | Shop all Brooks
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
You have 60 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
Attn: Returns Dept
3170 Chicago Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information