The Vionic Womens Ida Black Suede is your answer to the question; what to wear on your feet, when around the house, that will offer the support you need? It is time to protect your feet and to keep them warm from your home’s hard floors. This slipper is new, comfy and supportive. Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel Technology that you will find in Vionic sandals, active and closed-in styles. You can wear it 12 months out of the year. To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
- Suede uppers
- Textile covered EVA footbed
- Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel Technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1151 Pomona Rd Ste A
Corona, CA 92882