The Vionic Tide II Gold Cork toe post sandal features the same great Orthaheel Technology and fit you’ve come to love and expect but in a new package. Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position. A soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit. The Vionic Tide II comes with a lightweight, flexible medium density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees. A durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction. The perfect choice for all day comfort and support. The Vionic Tide II is recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Patent Pending
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Woven/leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.