Are you ready for some warm weather? The Vionic Tide II Brown Leopard features the same great Orthaheel Technology and fit you’ve come to love and expect. This iconic, best-selling style now features leather trim and an updated tread pattern. The Tide II has a woven toe post and a foam lined strap for a comfort fit. The Vionic Tide II Brown Leopard has a flexible medium density EVA midsole that absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees. Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil, you will find this shoe to be just right for many foot ailments. The Tide II has also received the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Woven/leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Patent Pending