The Vionic Tide II Black features the same great Orthaheel Technology and fit you’ve come to love and expect. This iconic, best-selling style now has a synthetic upper that features leather trim. Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position. A soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit. The Vionic Tide II comes with a lightweight, flexible medium density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees. A durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction. The Vionic Tide II is recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Patent Pending
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Woven/leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.