The Trask Mens Blaine Perf Navy Kudu Suede is a more relaxed take on the loafer, crafted of perforated wild African kudu with the rich napped reverse outside, and the buttery full-grain leather inside for the ultimate in softness and comfort. Produced by legendary English tannery Charles F. Stead, kudu is a sustainably harvested antelope leather prized for its unique grain and striking combination of softness. Built using stitch-out construction, an artisan method where the upper is folded outward, then stitched to the sole for greater flexibility and durability.
We love the story about the man who followed a river and found his dream. Because it’s true. Because it’s not just the story of one man, it’s the story of us. The story of America. A country built by people with the courage to dream and the conviction to make those dreams come true. By questioning the way it’s always been done. By wondering what if. And asking why not. And by knowing that there’s another way. A higher road. A way that’s right and real. By leading, not following. Making a mark and leaving not just footprints, but blueprints for something better.
- Stead wild African kudu suede
- Flexible, stitch-out welt construction
- Side stretch gores for slip-on ease
- Skeletal leather lining
- Leather/Clarino® microsuede sock
- Memory-foam cushioned insole
- Vibram® rubber outsole
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1159 Pomona Rd., #D2
Corona, CA 92882