Thermo Fit Heat Moldable Diabetic Insoles
Thermo Fit Heat Moldable Diabetic Insoles are heat-moldable diabetic insoles which offer anatomical orthotic support and ultimate protection for diabetic feet. Heat moldable diabetic insole that is biomechanically engineered to provide ultimate comfort and unsurpassed protection. Its unique features include: Arch-support filler; Advanced cushioning EVA foam; Made on a separate mold for each shoe size for a perfect fit; Beveled by grinding to eliminate thick edges after heating.
- Bottom Rearfoot layer – providers arch filler support, which does not allow the insert to bottom out even under pronated feet, and keeps the molded arch support intact for a long period of time.
- Support layer – Firm EVA foam offers long lasting support.
- Moldable EVA layer – Easily heat molded to the contours of the foot, providing customized support and superb pressure distribution.
- Thin Edges – the edges of the insert are manually ground to eliminate swelling through the oven heating process, and insure perfect fit inside the shoe.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1151 Pomona Rd Ste A
Corona, CA 92882