Superfeet BLUE were designed to improve fit and performance of a wide range of footwear. The biomechanical shape and design have made the BLUE one of their most popular insoles year after year. Since 1977, Superfeet has helped people accomplish some pretty amazing things by changing the way their shoes fit, feel and perform. All our biomechanically correct products are based on the principles of podiatric medicine and can help a wide range of foot health related issues. Superfeet founders Dennis and Chris designed the first pair of Superfeet based on the principles of podiatric medicine. The distinct shape was crafted to work in harmony with the foot in motion. For over 35 years, Superfeet has stayed true to making the best insoles on the planet.
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE- The medium-profile shape puts biomechanical support under your foot, but takes up less space in the shoe.
- ANTIMICROBIAL COATING- All natural coating that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- STABILIZER CAP- The rails reinforce the cap to provide structure and support
- HIGH DENSITY FOAM- Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1159 Pomona Rd., #D2
Corona, CA 92882