The Strassburg Night Splint Sock White
This Strassburg Night Splint Sock White is easy to use, inexpensive device is designed to keep tension on the tissue (plantar fascia) so it heals in a stretched position at night. It consists of tubular knit material that fits over the calf and two adjustable straps to help maintain the foot in a neutral to a slightly stretched position. It holds the ankle and forefoot joints in a position of slight dorsiflexion that prevents a position of plantarflexion, that is the plantar fascia is not allowed to contract. When worn as prescribed, it does not allow the plantar fascia to contract while in the prone or supine position.
- It does not lock the ankle joint into any one position, it allows some movement between the various joints preventing possible joint compression pain.
- It can be safely worn for several hours without adverse effect when applied properly.
- It can be worn to bed, provides no significant restrictions and will not interrupt normal sleep if worn as directed.
- It can reduce/eliminate the pain experienced with the first morning steps.
- It can, over a period of time, strengthen the arch of the foot.
- It can reduce/eliminate the pain experienced from plantar fasciitis.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1151 Pomona Rd Ste A
Corona, CA 92882