PLS Trilaminate Insoles
The PLS Trilaminate Insoles are a new step in heat moldable footcare, providing a total contact, multiple density, prefabricated, removable inlay that can be heated and directly molded to your foot. Trilaminate Diabetic Insoles offer complete contact with the plantar surface, including the arch, and are suited to help prevent and control problems in the vascularly insensitive and/or hypersensitive foot. These conditions are often a part of major systemic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, or arthritis.
Trilaminate Diabetic Insole Sizing – based on shoe sizes:
X-Small: Women’s 5-7
Small: Women’s 8-9, Men’s 6-8
Medium: Women’s 10-11, Men’s 8-9
Large: Men’s 10-11
X-Large: Men’s 12-13
2X-Large: Men’s 14 -15
- Insoles are perfect for the insensitive/hypersensitive foot
- Great for diabetic foot problems
- Multiple density footbed
- Carefully selected materials ensure insoles retain their shape
- Generous forefoot shape fits any size
- Diabetic insoles are heat moldable
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1151 Pomona Rd Ste A
Corona, CA 92882