The Pedifix Double Toe Straightener will help reduce pain and friction associated with crooked, overlapping and/or flexible hammer toes with this comfortable slip-on pad. Adjustable loop gently encourages proper toe alignment while a soft, dual-layer cushion comforts the ball-of-foot area. 1 per pack.
- Aligns Crooked, Overlapping and Hammer Toes
- Reduces Rubbing Between Toes
- Soft Cushion Protects Ball-of-Foot
DIRECTIONS: Slip elastic loops over problem toes. Pull loose end of band gently until toes are properly aligned. Scissor-trim excess band. Pull on hosiery carefully and readjust as needed. Be careful not to let band slip through slot, eliminating toe loop. If desired, stitch-sew band to cushion for permanent placement.
CARE: Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly. Press flat in towel to remove excess moisture. Air dry completely before reuse.
WARNINGS: If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before use. If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional toe pain occurs, discontinue use immediately. Do not use over broken or inflamed skin. Remove while sleeping. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1151 Pomona Rd Ste A
Corona, CA 92882