The OluKai Womens Kulapa Kai Blue Hawaiian flip-flop has an impeccable, anatomical design. It truly perfects the natural fit of a beach-ready flip-flop constructed with a water-resistant strap and quick-dry lining. OluKai’s thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- The minimalistic Kulapa Kai sandal from OluKai™ proves less can be more.
- Uppers are made of a water-resistant synthetic leather with a soft, quick-drying jersey knit lining and neoprene backing.
- Anatomical compression-molded midsole.
- Soft nylon toe post with laser etched footbed design.
- EVA drop-in footbed for comfort and support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with ocean-inspired traction pods.
- Weight: 6 oz
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1159 Pomona Rd., #D2
Corona, CA 92882