HOKA Women’s Kaha Low Gore-Tex Black Iris/Moroccan Blue 1118587-BIMBL
The HOKA Kaha Low GORE-TEX is a mega-gripping all-terrain comfort shoe. Taking its name from the Maori word for strength and support, the Kaha delivers on both with its remarkable weight-to-cushion ratio. This durable sneaker offers strong stability with its thick foam midsole creating plenty of shock absorption great for those with Plantar Fasciitis. The plush cushioning allows your foot to feel instantly comfortable as soon as you put it on.
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper and GORE-TEX lining offer a complete barrier to the weather
- Tongue Gussets Add Stability and Comfort
- Lightweight and Oversized EVA Midsole Provides Excellent Cushioning
- Large Lugged Outsole Design Provides Stability on Uneven Terrain
- Broad Midsole Gives a Wide Base of Support
- TPU-Reinforced Toe-Cap Provides Additional Durability