HOKA Mens Gaviota 2 Black/Iron
The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-Frame design, further offering consistency in fit and ride. Plus a new upper. Made from engineered mesh, the upper offers superior breathability to its predecessor while embracing all that made it a breakthrough.
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for added stability and smooth toe-off
- J-Frame using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- The Gaviota 2 also holds the APMA seal of acceptance – The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer’s comfort and safety in mind.