The CoolXChange Compression-Cooling Gel Bandage combines cooling and compression therapy in one convenient step. It works instantly and does not cause ice burns unlike traditional cooling methods can. CoolXChange Compression-Cooling Gel Bandage advances the R.I.C.E first-aid methodology by combining evaporative cooling with elastic compression to reduce blood flow and heat in the injured area, minimising pain and swelling.
- Assists in the prevention, management and recovery from muscle pain, swelling and inflammation
- Provides cooling and compression therapy in one simple step, helping you recover from muscle sprains and strains faster and more effectively
- Ready to Use – No refrigeration needed
- Provides immediate, and continuous cooling for up to 2 hours
- No mess, no smell
Wrap CoolXChange® gently around the injured area three times for greatest effectiveness.
Adjust compression tension until comfortable, CoolXChange® should not be worn too tight.
To affix the end, hold it against bandage until it self-adheres.
CoolXChange® may be worn up to 2 hours.
Do not cover bandage when applied to ensure effective evaporative cooling
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyester, Spandex. Does not contain medications or menthol. Latex free.
CARE OF USE:
- Place used CoolXChange® in re-sealable pouch and seal tightly.
- If CoolXChange® is dry add 25ml (5 teaspoons) of filtered water to bandage before placing in pouch.
- Allow 2-3 hours for gel rehydration before re-use.
- Store in a cool dry place or refrigerator for additional cooling effect.
- Do not place in freezer.
- Do not wash.
- Discard used bandage when gel no longer rehydrates.
For external use only. Do not apply on broken skin. Should an irritation occur or if pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice or consult a medical professional. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. Do not swallow. Not suitable for children under 5 years old.
Use within 6 months of opening.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1151 Pomona Rd Ste A
Corona, CA 92882