Brooks Women’s Ariel 20 Black/Ebony/Blue
Meet Beast’s little sister! The Brooks Women’s Ariel 20 Black/Ebony/Blue provides trustworthy support for runners who overpronate. Also, this new version uses the GuideRails® system to support your stride and keep you aligned every step of the way.In addition, ultra-soft and durable BioMoGo DNA cushioning helps protect your knees and joints from hard surface impact. These stability shoes combine comfortable cushioning with stability and are perfect for overpronators.
- Engineered-mesh upper with comfortable embroidered saddle: Provides comfort and a spacious yet secure fit
- GuideRails® Support Technology: Reduces weight from prior versions and focuses on the runner’s knees to keep you moving comfortably, eliminating excess movement
- BioMoGo DNA midsole: Provides ultra-softness and durability
- Ultimate sockliner: Adds cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad: Accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Drop: 12 mm