Brooks Men’s Addiction 12 Grey-Silver-Red
The Brooks Men’s Addiction 12 Grey-Silver-Red is a stability running shoe. The BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning while the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar offers comfortable stability. The Segmented Crash Pad gives you silky smooth heel-to-toe transition. Add to that the extra-comfortable upper with moisture-management mesh and you have one addiction you never need to quit. The Brooks Addiction 12 is a motion control shoe that is great for road running. It is ideal for flat arches and runners that over-pronate.
- Deep heel cup: Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption
- Biomechanical shape
- High-density foam: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort
- Odor-control coating: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Stabilizer cap: The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1151 Pomona Rd Ste A
Corona, CA 92882