Arcopedico Leta Red Women’s Lace-Up Sneaker
The Arcopedioc Leta Red is a casual women’s sneaker style lace-up walking shoe with breathable perforated uppers. This sporty women’s casual oxford is crafted from water-resistant Lytech and faux leather that shapes to the foot, with a padded collar for next-to-skin comfort. A unique elastic lacing system means you no longer have to tie your shoes and provides a secure fit. The removable insole helps keep your feet feeling nice and comfortable and also accommodates your own orthotics. This Arcopedico sneaker also has a PU outsole.
- Slip into the foot-loving Leta lace-up from the Vegan Arcopedico Lytech line of versatile, easy-to-wear footwear.
- Lytech upper is a stylish and comfortable blend of Lycra and polyurethane that is water resistant and breathable.
- The Lytech material stretches and forms to the foot, so it’s great for hammertoes and bunions.
- Utilizes Arcopedico’s patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Removable textile insole provides all-day cushioned comfort and lets you add a personal orthotic.
- Durable synthetic outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.