Apex Women’s Ambulator Taupe Lace-up Oxford
The Apex Women’s Ambulator Taupe Lace-up Oxford provides both comfort and protection. This shoe is designed to limit stress in the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. These shoes are often recommended for bunions, hammertoes, diabetes, arthritis, plantar fasciitis or for anyone seeking a shoe that provides maximum comfort. Ambulator Biomechanical footwear provides unsurpassed comfort and protection with unique features:
- Genuine full grain leather upper
- Soft leather linings for maximum comfort & breathability
- Lightweight slip-resistant polyurethane sole for maximum comfort & protection
- High, wide toe box for extra forefoot room
- Hidden-Depth Rocker Sole for easing your stride
- Plastazote lining molds to the foot to provide customized fit and protection for people with diabetes, arthritis and forefoot disorders such as bunions and hammertoes.
- Included lightweight comfort orthotic which can be removed by using custom insoles.
- 1/2″ total removable depth
- Biomechanically engineered
- Soft, padded collar minimizes irritation around the ankle