The Aetrex Lori Stone sandal puts a new twist on the quarter strap style. The Lori has two adjustable straps as well as a sliding center strap to accommodate different insteps and ensure maximum comfort. Each pair of the Lori comes with a met bar pod to help reduce the stress at the ball of the foot. The Aetrex Lori Stone also has a medial support pod to minimize over pronation. The Lori is light weight and has a shock absorbent midsole. Aegis® antimicrobial technology embedded in the footbed helps protect against fungus, bacteria and odor. A cork midsole provides customized cushioning and shock absorption. Feminine lines coupled with elegant stones and stitching and tumbled leather uppers transform the Aetrex Lori Stone from ordinary to extraordinary. The Lori is APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Approved.
- Full grain leather upper adorned with decorative stud and stitching detail
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Built-in Lynco® support with a memory foam footbed
- Aegis® antimicrobial technology embedded in the footbed helps protect against fungus, bacteria and odor
- Met bar pod reduces stress at the ball-of-foot while the medial support pod minimizes overpronation
- Cork midsole provides customized cushioning and shock absorption.
- Lightweight and flexible EVA outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)