Aetrex Lori Black
The Aetrex Lori Black sandal puts a new twist on the quarter strap style. The Lori has two adjustable straps as well as a sliding center strap to accommodate different insteps and ensure maximum comfort. In the first place, each pair of the Lori comes with a met bar pod to help reduce the stress at the ball of the foot. In addition, the Lori also has a medial support pod to minimize over pronation. The Lori is light weight and has a shock absorbent midsole. Also, the Aegis® antimicrobial technology embedded in the footbed helps protect against fungus, bacteria and odor. Not to mention, a cork midsole provides customized cushioning and shock absorption. Feminine lines coupled with elegant stones and stitching and tumbled leather uppers transform the Aetrex Lori Black from ordinary to extraordinary. Generally speaking, this is one heck of a comfort sandal.
- Full grain leather upper adorned with decorative stud and stitching detail
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Built-in Lynco® support with a memory foam footbed
- Aegis® antimicrobial technology embedded in the footbed helps protect against fungus, bacteria and odor
- Met bar pod reduces stress at the ball-of-foot while the medial support pod minimizes overpronation
- Cork midsole provides customized cushioning and shock absorption.
- Lightweight and flexible EVA outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)