Aetrex Custom Select Low Arch Lynco L1740
Developed by a team of podiatrists and pedorthists, these Aetrex Custom Select Low Arch Lynco L1740 Orthotics are designed to comfort, support and balance low arch feet. These extraordinary orthotics provide unmatched cushioning and shock absorption while redistributing pressure and preventing injuries. Features Aetrex’s innovative CS3 Gel System which strategically places different gels to provide maximum comfort and stability for your arch type. These Aetrex Custom Select Low Arch Lynco L1740 Orthotics have a CopperGuard top cover made from advanced Cupron fibers to keep your feet healthy and clean. Cupron has been scientifically tested and clinically proven to help prevent bacteria and fungi that cause odor.
- Provides optimal stability and balance for low arch feet.
- Innovative CS3 Gel System strategically places different Gels based on your arch type.
- CopperGuard(TM) Cover with advanced Cupron(TM) Fibres helps prevent bacteria and odor.
- Hi-tech, Cobra Support System provides optimal stability and balance for your arch type.
- Soft Green Gel absorbs shock forces and cushions your heel.
- Deep heel cup provides stability and rearfoot control.