Lucky Feet Shoes In-store Experience: Get a Free Foot Analysis
WHY GET A FREE FOOT ANALYSIS?
Our free foot analysis lets us determine your foot type and the nature of your gait (the way we walk & run). Based on the results, we offer solutions tailored to your specific needs! Having the right products for your foot problem is the best way to reduce pain and increase comfort.
What your free foot analysis includes.
What can you expect when you come into the store for a free foot analysis? First, plan on spending about 30 – 45 minutes with one of our pedorthists, as they perform the analysis. We spend time with you to get an accurate analysis of your feet. That way, we can offer the best solutions for your foot problems.
During your foot analysis, one of our trained pedorthists will:
- Measure both of your feet for length, width and arch length.
- We measure your feet from both a seated and standing position, allowing us to get an accurate size. After determining the correct size of your feet, we then recommend the shoes and insoles that perform best for your individual needs.
- Perform a gait analysis.
- Perform a foot and joint flexibility analysis.
- Provide a digital foot scan.
- Our digital pressure mapping system shows us the pressure distribution on your feet while standing. A main cause of pain in the feet is improper pressure distribution. By analyzing your personal pressure distribution, we can offer products that will help evenly distribute pressure across your feet, such as arch supports.
- Perform a balance test.