Customer Appreciation Event
December 16-18, 2016
Customer Appreciation EventLucky Feet Shoes would like to show our appreciation to all our customers during our special Customer Appreciation Event. As a special thanks to all customers, we will be offering $15 bonus cards* for every $100 customer spend. Customers will also get the chance to spin a prize wheel for their chance to win a Starbucks gift cards, Feetures socks, box of Belgium chocolates or up to $15** off their purchase.*** *In order to obtain cards, purchase must be $100 or over in-store (pre-tax) during 12/16/16 to 12/18/16. This is a single-use promotional card, not a gift card, and will not carry a future balance. Not valid with any other discount offer, no cash value, non-returnable, not transferable. Redeemable only in-store, not online. Void if purchase is returned. Bonus cards cannot be used during Customer Appreciation Event. **Prize amount ranges between $5 to $15. ***Free gift while supplies last.
- Anaheim: 5761 E. Santa Ana Canyon Rd. #C, Anaheim, CA 92807, 714-282-1000
- La Quinta: 46660 Washington Street #6, La Quinta, CA 92253, 760-444-4154
- Palm Desert: 72345 Hwy 111, Palm Desert, CA 92260, 760-666-3939
- Rancho Cucamonga: 9635 Milliken Ave #101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, 909-987-5555
- Riverside: 3540 Riverside Plaza Dr. #306, Riverside, CA 92506, 951-682-1311
- San Dimas: 844 W. Arrow Hwy. #B, San Dimas, CA 91773, 909-394-3338
- Temecula: 5761 E. Santa Ana Canyon Rd. #C, Anaheim, CA 92807, 714-282-1000
WHY GET A FREE FOOT ANALYSIS?Let us help you discover the right comfort shoes, walking shoes, running shoes or custom orthotics for your feet. Our free foot analysis lets us determine your foot type and the nature of your gait (the way we walk & run). Based on the results, we offer solutions tailored to your specific needs! Having the right products for your foot problem is the best way to reduce pain and increase comfort.
OUR IN-STORE FOOT ANALYSIS INCLUDES!
- Foot Scan and Pressure Mapping
- Gait Analysis
- Expert Measurement and Fitting