Finn Comfort 8545 Soft Replacement Footbed
For optimal health and hygiene, we recommend replacing worn footbeds at least once a year. All natural orthopedic footbeds provide serious anatomical support. Finn Comfort footbeds can be hand-washed with luke warm water and mild soap. Air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Made from all natural materials
- Made of natural cork, hevea latex from the rubber tree, woven layers of jute and lined with rich organically tanned suede (chrome free and hypoallergenic)
- An additional layer of latex is placed between the suede liner and the cork footbed to provide complete comfort no matter the amount of wear
- Moderate arch support and roomy toe box. Footbed molds and shapes to your foot
- Anatomically contour molded and ergonomically designed
- Hand-washable. Use mild soap and warm water and let air dry naturally away from direct heat
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the date you received it.
- No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
- All sale and clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Ship your item back to us:
Lucky Feet Shoes
1159 Pomona Rd., #D2
Corona, CA 92882